|Study programme 2020-2021||Français|
|Calculus I (part A)|
Programme component of Bachelor's in Mathematics à la Faculty of Science
|Students are asked to consult the ECTS course descriptions for each learning activity (AA) to know what special Covid-19 assessment methods are possibly planned for the end of Q1|
|Code||Type||Head of UE|| Department’s |
|US-B1-SCMATH-004-M||Compulsory UE||BRIDOUX Stéphanie||S910 - FS - Cellule de pédagogie facultaire|
|AA Code||Teaching Activity (AA)||HT(*)||HTPE(*)||HTPS(*)||HR(*)||HD(*)||Term||Weighting|
|S-MATH-722||Calculus I (part A)||24||0||0||0||0||Q1|
|S-MATH-723||Exercises of Calculus I||0||36||0||0||0||Q1|
Objectives of Programme's Learning Outcomes
Learning Outcomes of UE
- Ability to carry out computations and justify them rigorously.
- Ability to graphically illustrate a mathematical setting.
- Ability to given examples and counterexamples for concepts and their properties.
Content of UE
- Limits of numerical sequences: sequence, limit laws, subsequences.
- Limits of functions: limit laws, continuity.
- Derivation: definition, tangent, Taylor development, elementary series.
All the concepts taught in the Basic Mathematics course.
Type of Assessment for UE in Q1
Q1 UE Assessment Comments
Type of Assessment for UE in Q3
Q3 UE Assessment Comments
Type of Resit Assessment for UE in Q1 (BAB1)
Q1 UE Resit Assessment Comments (BAB1)
Type of Teaching Activity/Activities
|AA||Type of Teaching Activity/Activities|
Mode of delivery
|AA||Mode of delivery|
Required Learning Resources/Tools
|AA||Required Learning Resources/Tools|
Recommended Learning Resources/Tools
|AA||Recommended Learning Resources/Tools|
Other Recommended Reading
|AA||Other Recommended Reading|