|Students are asked to consult the ECTS course descriptions for each learning activity (AA) to know what assessment methods are planned for the end of Q3|
|Code||Type||Head of UE|| Department’s |
|UI-M1-IRIGIG-842-C||Optional UE||GLINEUR Pol|
| HT(*) || HTPE(*) || HTPS(*) || HR(*) || HD(*) ||Credits||Weighting|| Term |
Objectives of Programme's Learning Outcomes
- Imagine, design, develop, and implement conceptual models and computer solutions to address complex problems including decision-making, optimisation, management and production as part of a business innovation approach by integrating changing needs, contexts and issues (technical, economic, societal, ethical and environmental).
- Identify complex problems to be solved and develop the specifications with the client by integrating needs, contexts and issues (technical, economic, societal, ethical and environmental).
- Plan, manage and lead projects in view of their objectives, resources and constraints, ensuring the quality of activities and deliverables.
- Define and align the project in view of its objectives, resources and constraints.
- Work effectively in teams, develop leadership, and make decisions in multidisciplinary, multicultural and international contexts.
- Interact effectively with others to carry out common projects in various contexts (multidisciplinary, multicultural, and international).
- Identify skills and resources, and research external expertise if necessary.
- Make decisions, individually or collectively, taking into account the parameters involved (human, technical, economic, societal, ethical and environmental).
- Communicate and exchange information in a structured way - orally, graphically and in writing, in French and in one or more other languages - scientifically, culturally, technically and interpersonally, by adapting to the intended purpose and the relevant public.
- Argue to and persuade customers, teachers and boards, both orally and in writing.
- Adopt a professional and responsible approach, showing an open and critical mind in an independent professional development process.
- Analyse their personal functioning and adapt their professional attitudes.
- Show an open and critical mind by bringing to light technical and non-technical issues of analysed problems and proposed solutions.
- Exploit the different means available in order to inform and train independently.
Learning Outcomes of UE
Type of Assessment for UE in Q2
Q2 UE Assessment Comments
Type of Assessment for UE in Q3
Q3 UE Assessment Comments
Type of Teaching Activity/Activities
|AA||Type of Teaching Activity/Activities|
- Cours magistraux
Mode of delivery
|AA||Mode of delivery|
Required Learning Resources/Tools
|AA||Required Learning Resources/Tools|
Recommended Learning Resources/Tools
|AA||Recommended Learning Resources/Tools|
Other Recommended Reading
|AA||Other Recommended Reading|
|S-INFO-057||Other numerous recommended references are quoted in notes reshaped every year.|
Grade Deferrals of AAs from one year to the next
|AA||Grade Deferrals of AAs from one year to the next|
(*) HT : Hours of theory - HTPE : Hours of in-class exercices - HTPS : hours of practical work - HD : HMiscellaneous time - HR : Hours of remedial classes. - Per. (Period), Y=Year, Q1=1st term et Q2=2nd term